Friday, February 19, 2010

Cartel Vs Triad 2010 Burton Ruler Vs. Other Boot Options?

Burton Ruler vs. other boot options? - cartel vs triad 2010

I have a case with a height of 15 meters, I found a pair of Burton Ruler's $ 120 I believe that many, given its safe to rule twice, but Im not whether I should get the shoes or boots other input is gladly accepted

Bindings
The penchant for programming Burton. I currently have a current and prior to that a few tricks for beginners. I usually go Dimonds Black 90% of the time, but sometimes are found in the parks. Triad also plans to have flow seam, to give several pages that are not enough.
What is the verdict of the strap to the foot of the CAP for links?

1 comments:

Nick C said...

The rulers are good shoes. Remember that they fit well. Try before you, when you can buy. The toe (belt CAP) is much better than normal girth. In any case, you will find links to the toes. The posters are very good. They do not spend much money on the links, but. Do not waste more than the posters. Burton Missions are also good and cheaper.

Post a Comment