Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Real Estate Income Fund What Can A Real Estate Agent And Broker Require You To Sign In A Real Estate Deal?

What can a real estate agent and broker require you to sign in a real estate deal? - real estate income fund

I am submitting a property in which the seller and their agents are not very generous in their statements. Thanks to a third party, I learned a lot about the property that () as occasional floods, more practical, but I'm willing to forget and to own property. I have all the chances, and we have a closure of the exhibition.

Your real estate agent happened to be a real estate agent from the seller that we want some of these things in the house - the biggest flood - and have now learned the sale of estate agents say that I have a document that contains a set of characters, what I found, as if she had said. I do not want to do - is an attempt for me to discover these problems and have already signed on risks. I do not think that I also won, as if she had revealed these things to me - it did not. Then the agent will force me to sign it?

3 comments:

sylviavn... said...

They have a legally binding contract. all included in the contract must be what the seller knows the property. However, another agent can not be compelled to sign anything. Basically, see what the agent tries to satisfy their customers ***- if the seller has a problem that can be referred to the arbitration, (how) the style. However, the agent not present in your right to require additional documents. Disclosure, or be left off the hook. You have no recourse if you do. Hope this helps.

Faye H said...

Whatever the line? When you are ready to buy a property, even after all these things in order, that is what's the catch? If you do not want to sue one of them after the transaction is closed.

If you do not sign do not sign it, but rather to stop the sale and the process may actually lose money, because he threw all eventualities.

I do not know what you are trying, by not signing them to achieve.

Drew said...

Force of you, you can walk away from the work should be asked, have lied to what els?

Post a Comment