Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pictures Metal Core Wheels For Scooters Please Help With My Physics (electromagnets) ?

Please help with my physics (electromagnets) ? - pictures metal core wheels for scooters

Hey, I have a few questions about magnets and electromagnets. Please help me with my body, I love your help! ;)

1. I have learned that the strength of electro-magnets to increase, I (as a soft iron core, or nearly so) basically what they say is that I use iron (steel) as the kernel? "But what is the" core "?" I thought, electromagnet coil that a large quantity of insulated copper wire around a metal object, as in this picture:

http://hila.webcentre.ca/projects/electr ...

So when you say that the use of soft iron as the heart, let's say I was an iron electromagnetize soft? The picture is the highlight at the base?

2. What is a magnet? Is magnetized? Or the coil of copper wire? Or the complete configuration (batteries, cables and steel)?

3. What are permanent magnets? Induced by the magnets are permanent magnets? (I think they are, right?) But why the magnets are so-called induced "permanent magnet" if it can be their magnetismlost after a certain time?


Please help me ~ Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment