Monday, December 21, 2009

Street Legal Rail Buggy Dune Buggy (Sand Rail) Made Street Legal?

Dune Buggy (Sand Rail) made street legal? - street legal rail buggy

Well, I thought about building my own buggy for a while, and I saw things that can drive legally on the street.

Meaning I'd dipped my own, which could modify it to create the brake lights are back .. etc.

So, if I had all the safety requirements, it is possible for me to check, too, or whatever they are .. Plates and do not use and be able to navigate on the road?
For if I will spend my money, they have the money for a car: Oh, and I prefer it to have a car (funny) do not need to be sure I can get him places and not have to do to have to to take care of. . >. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

I live in Oregon, if it helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment